Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Expo Tv


Expo






Get free products to review.


Sign up here to become a expo tv member
  This is a fun website to go to. You fill out an invite.

Try Products!

We call it "Tryology" the exclusive EXPO program where you qualify to try new products - sometimes before they hit store shelves. We'll send you the goods and then you let us know what you thought of the product in video.
Receive email invitations to participate in programs where you'll be asked to upload product reviews and share thoughts on seasonal topics. You'll be specially selected, so be sure to share your thoughts.
300-500 points.
These are the product reviews we want the MOST. Check out the Most Wanted list every month and see if you own the latest products people are buzzing about. Submit a video review and earn big points!
500 - 2,500 points
Get free products to sample and review--sometimes before they hit store shelves! Learn more about the Tryology Program and see if you qualify for any of our current programs.
Free Products
 Share your opinion and earn points through market resarch surveys. This is another fun, easy way to earn more points without even turning on your video camera.
up to 5,000 points!
They every name band product to do reviews on. You should go check it out.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





















This is my 4th tryology. Huggies little movers size 3. I found that in the past Huggies didn't wow me I always liked luvs. Huggies does cost more then other diapers. The price of Huggies are $12.49 at Walmart you can find them for $8.97. I only buy huggies when they are on sale and there is a really good coupon out. With the sales and the coupons I can get them for as low as $4.99 and I pay with rewards cash So I get them for free other then that I stick to my store brand diapers. But I did find that huggies did up their game. They now that extra support strips so when the baby moves around the diaper doesn't get an done. That then only thing that drive me crazy about store brand diapers and  that they don't stay that great on the baby. But the only this is the price with huggies I don't think I will pay $12.49 for diapers and get only 28 count. Then store brand I pay $4.99 and I get 36 count. For me it going in the trash every 3 hours so I don't want to pay a lot of money to go in the trash. diapers are diaper as long they don't do it on the floor on the bed. But is you don't mind paying the money Yes huggies got better. I would give them a 4 star.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 This is my 3rd tryology. This is Kleenex Car Wedge Tissues. I this was just right for me and my family. I have a big family and we are always on the go and this is the season to have runny noses and having the flu. I would be buying more when i get low on this one. I love how they feel they are not to ruff on the noses. I give this product 4 star. love it.
If you are not sign up to tryology you should if you love to make video and you love to do review this is the sign for you. You get points for every video you do. and With you points you can get rewards like gift cards or other prizes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I have a Tryology come up I'm waiting for it. I so I get and make my review on it I would be posting it. I would keep you guys updated.



I like the huggies wipes because they are strong and you can clean every thing up with them. But I don't like the smell of the wipes even if I buy the unscented wipes they still have that smell. But I like the design that they have on the box. I give the a 4 star. I don't give them a 5 because of the smell.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The veet wax was ok I not a big fan of waxing. But I do wax one a  month. I would give it a 3 stars for this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment