Monday, September 22, 2014

How to remove ink stain from you clothes

If you remove your clothes from the dry and you saw that you had in stain on your clothes don't throw them out. I show you how you can remove the ink stain from you clothes in this video. Yesterday I told my 11 Year old daughter to throw in the laundry in the washer machine I taught how to remove every thing out of the pocket before put in the washer machine. She said she everything out of the pocket but sometime kids just want to get their chores over and done with. Things happen I didn't get mad at her. It could happen to me.







                                        Music by: Title Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

If it was helpful leave a common be low and tell me if you had good results.  And if you like video like this and like to see more video like this leave a common and I may make more videos. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment