Wednesday, April 30, 2014

House Party















 House party is a website that  you can host party with you friends and family. Right now if you sign up their are a couple of parties going on. It's free to sign up. It is a very good website. I have host a party for them. So if you like to have party this is a good website for you.




 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love this party. It come in the right time We are planing a BBQ this weekend. I love the colors on the cups and plates. Very summer like. I look Dixie Products. They coast between $2.50 up to $4.50. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I can't wait for this party my little one he is a year and 3 months. And he is ready to potty train. I always had a hard time potty train my boys. My girl by 15 months they were potty train. My first son he was in diapers in till 3 1/2 years old. I didn't want to tell any how only he was when he got out of diapers because I was abused. I can't wait. I have a friend that they one little too is ready to potty train we are going to try for the first time at the party. I know the little ones are going to have a fun time.
if you are not sign up with house party you are miss out fun house party. go sign up so you don't miss out these fun house parties.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is my 3rd party house. The Girls and I had a lot of fun with this party. 
     
 
This is my 3rd House Party and this is the best Women party I have so much fun and I love looking and feeling good. I feel in love with Simple products. In this Party it come  with
 1- Full size simple moisturizing facial wash
1- $5.00 Walmart gift card
1- Custom DVD
1-Makesrs and simple press wall poster
11- Travel size simple replenishing rich moistuizers
11- Simple coupons $3.00
12- Simple water bottles
18- Simple oil balancing cleansing wipes
Women stories need to be told because cards

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     This is my 2nd house party and this one was the best we had so much fun. We have the whole family and friend over. The kids love it. We love how the water guns work. But the down part was when they were starting to have a lot of fun the have to refill it every 4 or 5 pumps. I will be  posting more pics of the party. Hope you guys are sign up with house party and get in on these parties. If you are sign up and you have not got a party don't stop try at first it may seem like you are not going to get pick but do everything they ask and you will get picked. Have fun with your parties.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
    This was my first house party we had so much fun. All the kids we super happy see and playing with all the toys. Can wait for the next house party. thank you house party for this party. 
     
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment