Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Review Pantene Full & Strong (For Influenster)


                              Hair after using the Pantene Full and Strong Shampoo and Conditioner


 My is super super frizzy but this new Pantene full and strong shampoo and conditioner made my hair super soft and not frizzy. I going to see if I can find a pic. with my hair before. I all ways wanted soft hair and not frizzy. I do have to change out my shampoo to a different brand the 2nd time I was my hair and when I risen out my hair I would use hot warm because I love to shower in hot warm and I learn when I risen out my hair to use lukewarm water. Because the hot water dry out your hair. I always thought if I didn't wash with hot water that it would not get cleaned right. Now get back to the review I am not crazy for the dry shampoo I don't like dry shampoo it makes my hair oily and I hate oily hair. I wash my hair 2's a week and I am good.

No comments:

Post a Comment