Monday, January 6, 2014

Website and Apps that you can earn gift cards

How doesn't love free money. I love earning points in thing that i am already doing in my life. like if I have to go to target for somthing i get points just for walking in. when i'm there why not scan the product that shopkick want me to scan to earn points. and ibotta all way have something that i buy anyways on their list to earn point so that cool.



#1- Swagbucks
             This is a site that you can play games, print coupons, do poll, search online and shop and earn points to get gift card with the points. go here to sign up 
I love this site.

#2- MyPoints
          This site is like just like swagbucks site. go here to sign up
I love this site too.

#3- Ibotta (app)
           to know about this app I talk about it here just go down in till you find  Ibotta it tell you how it works. I love this app.

#4- shopkicks (app)
         you earn point to walk in to shop and there are other way to to earn points. to know about this app I talk about it here just go down in till you find shopkicks it will tell you know it works. I love love this app.

No comments:

Post a Comment