Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A hair beans stuck in my son's nose


 

My 3 year old son this weekend stuck my daughter hair bean in his nose. I don't know where he found it because I hide every little object that I have around the house. Because my now 7 year old son when he was 4 year old stuck a crayon in his nose. I we didn't  know what to do so we told him to the hospital. When he was in the waiting room I don't know what he did but it came flying out of his nose. But now with My 3 year old son I didn't want to take him to the hospital and the something happen. so I used a baby nasal cleaner like this one



                                                                                                                      I put it in the other side of his nose that didn't have the object in and try to force air to try to get it out. But it don't work I could see the object but I did not want to pull it out with the tweezer or cotton swab that would push the object down more or hurt him. So I had to think of a way to force it out of his nose with out hurting him. So I tried to make him blow his nose. But he didn't know how to blow his nose hard. I was get upset he was get upset. And I didn't want to take him to the hospital and sit there all day for the Dr. to say that he couldn't do anything for me and then bill me. So I did not see any blood in his nose, I didn't smell anything bad in his nose, and there was no yellow discharge. So I sat there trying to think what could I do. And it came to me black pepper. I went to the kitchen and I got my black pepper. My husband ask me what are you doing. I told him every time I use black pepper I sneeze like crazy. I say I'm going to shake up the black pepper and have his smell it. And what do you know it got his sneezing. My poor son he couldn't take it any more for sneezing I did it like 7 time I kept on shake it and having him smell it. By the 8 time I was starting to give up I could not see him like that. Something told me do it just one more time. So I did what do you know he sneezed and out came the hair bean. We all jump for joy. I huge my son and then I yelled at my son I told him do not do that again.
But I want to tell you something if your son or daughter or grand kids do stick something up their nose and you do see blood, or bad odder is coming out of their nose or you see yellow discharge do take them to the hospital. But if your child doesn't.  You can try the black pepper Now I well always have black pepper in my house.                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment