Friday, June 28, 2013

Moms Meet



Moms Meet
Sign up here to become a member of Moms Meet
Moms Meet is an online. esource that empowers moms to come together in an informal setting and talk about the latest on raising healthy families and living green. We provide easy-to-read articles and discussion prompts on different eco-conscious parenting topics; think of it as an eco-themed reading club for your playgroup. Some subjects we’ve covered in the past have included:
  • Going green on a budget
  • Slow family living
  • How to feed your family
  • Sleep training methods
  • Overparenting
In addition to creating a space for moms to talk parenting and eco-conscious living, Moms Meet offers exciting opportunities for Mom Ambassadors and their groups to sample the latest healthy, green products. Past sampling opportunities have included EO all-natural hand sanitizer, Wallaby Organic yogurt, and To Go Brands Trim Energy.
 



and much much much more. My first thing that I sample with them was yobaby stonyfield yogurt. My baby love it. and then the next thing i sample was the kashi I got 10 boxes of the brownies and 2 whole boxes of kashi cereal. My whole family love it. I just got an email that I'm going to sample the unreal candy. with i'm happy for to sample. We love candy in our house. can wait I will be posting pics here for you guys to see. I will keep you guys update.

These are the products that they send so in my mom's meets we can try out. The product that they sent was Unreal candy unjunked.

 
There were 4 more boxes. 8 all togather that they sent. Everyone in my group love the unreal candy.
And the good thing was that the kids really love it. The moms in my group when out and bought some for their kids.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next one was the So Delicious dairy free coconut milk. 

 
They sent 1 helf gallon coconut milk, 1 coconut creamer, and 4 (4pack) kids coconut milk.
The kids in my mom group love the kids coconut milk. Some of the moms where if e about the coconut creamer and the coconut milk. I think because they never had it before. But I think not everyone have the some taste. 


I hope you guy sign up so you can get in on these cool products.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I can wait to do this party with my other moms. Love it these are all product 100% natural and 97% organic and I love Organic products. If you are not sign up with moms meet and you are a mom I thinks you should this is a cool web site that you get free products to try out with out moms that you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment