Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Influenster


This website is site that you can do badges. By your survey from every badges that you do. They kinda have any idea what product that you mite like. when you get a high score. You can get pick for a voxbox. And what that is the website pick out products in a box that you can review and you commit about. Product for you to try out. It's free to sign up. Right now some people got. You sign up for free.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got an email that I was get in the mail an voxbox. I'm so happy I can wait to see what I got.  I will post a pic. of the boxbox and the product inside.

This is what I got in my college voxbox 2012.

My review on the products
 #1-nyc eye liner (I love it. It's not to use everyday because it has glitter.this is my 3rd best in my voxbox)
#2- Sheets Brand (I didn't try it I don't like this like that. But my husband did try it. He said that it works it does give you energy when you need it. but he said that he is not a fan of thing like that neither.)
#3- Tropical candy (OMG for me it taste like eating alka selze. I gave one to my husband think maybe it me that just didn't like it but he didn't neither he said it taste like alka selze too.)
#4-imPRESS press-on ( I love it I had it on for about 2 weeks now and they are still on. I a mother of 8 kids and I'm cleaning every 10 mins. I do everything a round the house. for they to be still on that is wow. so love it. this is the 2nd best in my voxbox)
#5-EnerGel-X Liquid Gel Pens (love it this is my fav. pen so far. everytime i write this is the pen i use. I love how it write and how it feels in your hand. love it. this is the 1st. best in my voxbox.)
Influenster College VoxBox 2012
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                                                                                                                                                                    
I love the Ivory 2 in 1. I don't like to have to much stuff in my shower. This 2 in 1 is great I like how it smells and it made my skin feel very soft. Love it.   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my 2nd voxbox. This is the Paradise VoxBox. 
In the box 
1.Olay Fresh Effects (Shine, Shine Go Away) Minimizing Cleanser ($6.99)
I really love the olay shine, shine go away I use it at night before i go to bed. It clean and make my face feel so soft.
2.Dr.Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles ($10.99)
3.Goody TangleFix ($7.99 to $8.99)
4.NYC New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust Eye Shadow In Smokey Topaz ($2.99)
5.Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil ($5.98)
I am very happy with this box I can wait to try everything out I be back with review with everything 






No comments:

Post a Comment