Friday, February 7, 2014

Bzzagent










Bzzagent is website that has campaigns. You try out free products. Then you give them your reviews on the products. This is a very good website to try out new products. Or maybe you know the product but just never bought it. Now you can try it out and see if you like it or not. This website is all about trying out product and sharing it with you family and friends.This website is free to sign up.You just do surveys to see what products your going to try out.  The Bzzcompaigns going on are.

 I love this razer. I love how you leg feel so smooth and soft after you shave. I can't wait in till they go one sale at rite aid or walgreens so I can get so more.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is my other buzzagent compaign. My kid love the cereal. We when out to buy two more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is my buzzagent compaign. It come just on time my husband had a cooled and this work great for him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I love Filippo Berio Olive Oil I use it all the time. Olive Oil is health and taste good with anything that you cook with. Other than deep fry.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This was my son fav. Bzzagent that I got. He had so much fun. We are going to go out to buy some more this is a cool Christmas gift. if you are not sign up with Bzzagent you should go and sign up with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment